Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013


Hi guys, 

So it have been a slow couple of weeks (again), but I finally have some (small) nice things that I can talk about. First of all Ragnar mentioned that the new controls from Dreamfall Chapters already feel a lot better than Dreamfall's controls. They will be a combination of full 3D movement and point-and-click interaction. An announcement that makes me VERY happy! I want [W] to make me go forward and not move away from the camera, thank you very much! 


In other new Red Thread Games is now on twitter (their website is not live yet though). They have already tweeted a very nice picture with Funcom employee Dag Scheve. It is good to see that wheels are turning, and that they are working on the whole Kickstarter project. Though it did make me wonder though... didn't Ragnar say in the RPS interview that they would not be taking any Funcom employees? Whatever happened to that? 


Also now that it is 2013 (happy "new" year y'all) I am really looking forward to the prommised (tasty) gifts we will be getting this year. I cannot wait to discovering more about Dreamfall Chapters and I hope you guys will stick along with me on this journey. 


That's all I have for you guys, as always, don't forget to check back as new info appears.

 
-WorldsReunited

No comments:

Post a Comment