Monday, February 4, 2013

About beanies, screens and parties



Hi guys, 

So there have been some quite exciting this going on. First of all "the mystery man under the hood" (no not the prophet) has been revealed to be the ever amazing Martin Bruusgaard! I was really sad when Martin left the TSW team @Funcom so I am very happy to see him again. Welcome to the team Martin, and I still love your beanies.


In other news... guess what Ragnar shared on twitter yesterday? Is it Zoe? Is it her twin? Is our new protagonist? If you ask me it is the different Zoe we were promised earlier. Whatever the case, I am very excited to see this pic, and I am looking foward to see what else they have in store for us. Also: Ragnar clean your screen.
  

Last, but not least the winners for the Kickstarter Party (which is going to happen in 3 days) have been announced. Congrats to all the winners, and we are looking forward to you tweets, pictures and insider information. ;) - No seriously anything you are allowed to share will be appriciated.

That's all I have for you guys right now, as always, don't forget to check back as new info appears.

 
-WorldsReunited

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see who's on the team.
    Love the preview, Zoe's been out of commission for too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Also I love seeing Martin again, he is amazing!

      Delete
  2. Zoë, is that you? I cannot wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was quite a discussion about this on twitter and the forums, but I am quite sure it is Zoe.

      Delete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. https://juicewrldmerch.net/juice-wrld-x-vlone-purple-hoodie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. t shirt printing singapore

    ReplyDelete