Monday, March 25, 2013

Catching up


Hi guys, 

So it's been what... 24 days since my last blogpost? And it's not like nothing happened, cuz you know... kickstarter happened! 1,538,425 DOLLAR! I mean it's amazing, isn't it? It also means we are getting the directors cut, YAY! 


Speaking of the directors cut, there is this guy. He was originally cut from the game, but brought back when the kickstarter hit 1 million. And let me tell you, this guy looks like bad news. This guy, Falk Friedman he is a corporate jager: a gun-for-hire used by multinationals to take care of any work they want done off the books. Anything they don't want the "Eye in the Sky to notice". He has been hired by WATIcorp to track down something or someone. Though Funcom didn't want to reveal who, or what this actually was.

The Directors cut brought some other character back to the saga, including Madame Nyx "The flamboyant proprietor of the House of Dreams", and Likho "a fierce, one-eyed Dolmari fighter and a member of the underground". This made me wonder, is this a thing they are doing with the Dolmari losing an eye in every game. I remember that Tun had three in TLJ, the Dolmari in Dreamfall had two, and now this guy has only one...


In other news I have been working on two small projects related to the Longest Journey saga. One being a short story written from the perspective of the White Dragon Reborn, not sure any of you will ever read that, but you know-- I might post it when I feel it is ready. I am not going to reveal any details about the second project I'm working on, but it's something I'm pretty excited about, and I really hope I can pull it off. That's all I'm gonna say on topic for now, just you know-- stay tuned yeah?

O by the way, the new Dreamfall Chapters forum has launched, and I decided that with the neat little blog option I would also post my blog post overthere, for those who prefer that. Of course that doesn't mean that I will abandon this blog, but you know am I just giving you guys a choice.

Well I think right now that is all I have for you guys, don't forget to check back, and you know-- have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment