Saturday, November 3, 2012

A short Introduction

Hi guys,

I’m WorldsReunited from the Longest Journey forums and this is my new blog. In the upcoming months (and possibly years) I will try to keep you guys up to date on everything that is happening with Dreamfall Chapters and I will give my opinion on the Articles, Interviews, Videos, Screenshots, Artwork and what not that will hopefully start coming appearing in the next few months.

Who are you?
I am a Dutch Funcom fan that played The Longest Journey for the first time back in 2007, back then I did not know that Dreamfall existed even though I had stumbled upon it by accident once. In 2009 I finally “discovered” that Dreamfall was the long-awaited sequel to The Longest Journey so I bought it right away. Then in 2010 after having played The Longest Journey three times and Dreamfall twice I finally joined the forum community. By now I have fully played both games at least 6 times and I tend to play at least one chapter (but usually more) a month, I have also watched a lot of playtroughs and the like so I guess you could call me: “obsessed”.


But I started off with saying I was a Funcom fan, which implies that I played more of their games and not just the Longest Journey Saga. I played Age of Conan where I made three character all three of them left Tortage, but none of them ever got higher then level 44. AoC made me realize that: A) Funcom could really make a good MMO, even though the game is FAR from flawless and B) I was fed up with fantasy games and in need for something new. That is when I discovered the Secret World (for those of you who remember it was back on darkdaysarecoming.com) and I got hooked right away. To make a long story short The Secret World became another obsession of mine and my /played is close to 300 hours.

Tl;dr I played a lot of The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, Age of Conan and The Secret World


So why make this blog?
As I told you guys before I did not find out about Dreamfall ‘till two years after finishing The Longest Journey, the game had been out for three year by then and for that I do still feel a little guilty. So for Dreamfall Chapters I want to do things differently. I want to devour every piece of information I get just like I did with the Secret World and just follow this Journey all the way from today ‘till the day the game hits the stores and beyond.

I will frequently update this page as new information is released and I will analyze every inch of it. So stay tuned for Dreamfall Chapters and remember: In Ragnar we trust!

-WorldsReunited

No comments:

Post a Comment