Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pressfire.no interview


Hi guys, 

So our faithful forum member Crow's Fan has been translating this Norwegian interview with Ragnar first mentioned by forums member Norwegian and I thought it was my duty to share this with you guys. The post with the translation has been split into five parts:

Part 1 is about Ragnar, Funcom, The Red Thread Gaming team and Kickstarter.
Part 2 is about interactive films and storytelling.
Part 3 is about gameplay, Faith/faith and indie game makers.

Part 4 is about about the game industry and Kickstarter (again).
Part 5 is about about cutscenes, consoles and platforms.


It is totally worth a read so take your time to do so. All I could think while I was reading this was: Ragnar shut up and TAKE MY MONEY! I am glad he didn't listen to me though otherwise I couldn't be blogging about this amazing interview right now.

By the way... before I forget: Who the hell is this April_R person that is currently stalking the forums pretending to be our beloved big butted heroine? 


That's all I have for now, don't forget to check back. ;)

-WorldsReunited


No comments:

Post a Comment