Thursday, November 22, 2012

How could Dreamfall Chapters start off?


Hi guys, 

So it seems like Ragnar and co have gone pretty silent just like he said in the interviews. Of course we all still keep dreaming and speculating about Chapters at the official forums and Silvara4ever posted this genius piece a few days ago.

I hope I'm not spoiling anyone's fun, but I wanted to share my opinion on the actual topic: how would DFC start off.

More than an opinion, though, it's a dream I had. Yeah. Freaky.

There was Zoë's voice in a black background, saying the words with which she finally leaves her body at the end of Dreamfall. You know, like "I would feel really stupid if no one else is hearing this", "this could be like the most important thing ever", and so on. I don't remember the exact words, but you know what I mean.

After she's done, the black starts to swirl and there is panting, and then suddenly we see a pair of eyes open. Someone - a woman we don't know - wakes up with a start, covered in sweat. (Familiar, ain't it?)



So she gets up shaking her head, frustrated for the lack of sleep, showers, and goes to work. She's a nurse. And as she arrives at the hospital, there is a big commotion. Some new patient was just brought in, bleeding to death, very urgent.

She's called in to help, and she sees the patient. It's a woman. Dressed funny, as in some sort of medieval costume. Stab wound. No identification whatsoever. She's barely hanging in there...

I'll leave it at that, since I don't remember my dream going any further either. But man, that made me feel so great that I went and played Dreamfall all over again. And for once, when I finished it, I didn't feel like dying. Knowing there is a guaranteed sequel in the making sure does make a difference...


Well that doesn't sound too unbelievable actually. And it seems like Ragnar has read this post as well because he emerged from the shadows and posted this on twitter:


How does  Chapters begin? Black screen, strings, a haunting song. Then, through darkness, a voice: "The Undreaming is Unchained".

BEST TEASER EVER! You surely know how to keep us on the edge of our seats Ragnar... 

That's all I have for now, don't forget to check back. ;)

-WorldsReunited


No comments:

Post a Comment